408/8 Bowen Crescent, Melbourne
Albert Place Residences 2 bed, 2 bath, 1 car space , leased July 2021 for $550.00 per week.
This stunning two-bedroom apartment in Albert Place residences redefines luxury living with access to a concierge, valet and amenities including The Prince Albert Private Club (billiard room, wine cellar, library, lounge and gaming table) and The Princes Baths (lap pool, sunken spa and sauna). With Otis Coffee & Wine located in the building and Albert Park across the road, ensuring every convenience for residents of this spectacular 12-month-old GURNER™ development.
- Kitchen with island bench, stainless steel appliances including a dishwasher, ample cupboard space
- Adjoining lounge with access to a balcony
- Two bedrooms with built-in robes (second bedroom with built-in desk)
- Two bathrooms with quality fixtures (ensuite to master bedroom)
- European laundry
- Secure off street car space
- Storage cage
- Zoned ducted heating & cooling
- Intercom system
Inspired by the old world charm and sophistication of New York City’s upper east side, Albert Place Residences is an everlasting classic with a modern edge.
Only a short stroll to Fawkner Park and the Royal Botanic Gardens, Melbourne’s Arts & Cultural precinct around the corner and public transport at the doorstep.